A cookie is a file that websites transfer to the computers that connect to them. Although the purposes of cookies are often only technical, they can also allow, among other things, storing and retrieving information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.There are cookies that are controlled and managed by the owner of the website (these are called "own cookies") and others that are managed by third parties (known as "third party cookies"), for example, because they provide a tool or a functionality integrated into the website, some cookies are cancelled once browsing the website is complete (session cookies) while others may continue to be stored on the user's computer and be accessed for a longer period (persistent cookies).
We use the following types of cookies on this website:
1. Technical cookies or cookies essential to the provision of services.
We use technical cookies to be able to provide the services requested by our users. These cookies are essential for browsing and the use of the different options and services of the website, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication or identifying the session.
2. Analytics cookies.
Analytics cookies allow us to measure and analyse website activity and to draw up user browsing profiles. We use these cookies to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our website in order to improve it and tailor it to our visitors' preferences. By way of illustration, the data derived from browsing our website that may be subject to analysis are as follows:
- The provider's domain name (ISP) and/or IP address that gives them access to the network. For example, a user of provider xxx will only be identified with the domain xxx.es and/or the IP address. In this way we can compile statistics on the countries and servers that visit our website most often.
- The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out the busiest times, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at our peak times.
- The internet address from which the link to our website was sent. Thanks to this information, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to promote the ones that offer the best results.
- The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and to increase and improve their content, so that users obtain a more satisfactory result.
Cookies do not contain information that in itself can identify a specific user. As far as we are concerned, the information obtained can only be associated with a specific user if that user is identified on the website.
Users of the website have the option of not receiving cookies, deleting them or being informed about their setting by means of their browser settings. To find out how to manage cookies in your browser, we invite you to consult your browser's help. For your convenience, below you will find information provided by the developers of the main browsers on cookie management:
- Chrome, http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the website.To opt out of the use of third-party advertising cookies, users can also visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt-out page.
English page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).